Ila Alasepo, Seafood Okra, call it what you want – it is one of the easiest and quickest soups to make. The actual cooking process takes less than 15 minutes. Everyone should try it.
Okra, Scotch Bonnet Pepper, Locust Beans, Seasoning, Salt Fish, Shrimps, Prawns, Palm oil and ground crayfish.
- Place a pot on medium heat and add in cup of water. Let it come to boil.
- Add 2 spoons of ground crayfish
- Add chopped scotch bonnet pepper
- Add your chopped okro and let it boil for 2 minutes
- Add locust beans (iru)
- Add seasoning of your choice and salt into the boiling mixture. Stir, taste and adjust for seasoning.
- Add the pepper and onion mix and stir
- Add you choice of protein – Fish, Squid, Crabs, Prawns, shrimps etc
- Stir and let it cook for 5-7 minutes
- Serve seafood okra with your choice of Solid or by itself.